Haha, I was playing Gekka when I was out of town so I tried to draw Nazuna and Wabisuke. It’s always a little hard to get the hang of new designs, especially with hair like Wabisuke’s. (The only explanation I have for the top left was it was an unfinished drawing and I just…. yeah.) I also Had this sketch but I couldn’t find the sketch book it was in, so I only have a crappy photo.
Woo! Please watch the final part of the first episode of Senpai Club!
This is just the background for one of the Event Stills I’m working on.
I really like how it turned out so I thought it would be nice to post it and say I am still working. Life’s been hectic.
Sailor Moon~! I remember watching this show as a kid and I loved it so much. I Just drew the top one to warm up~ and I drew the other one a while back but I don’t think I ever posted it here.
laxurinchai asked: Don't tire yourself out too much Sakura. You don't have to push yourself. My numbers are: 1,4, 5, 9 (Your game charas don't count. :T), 15.
Thanks for your concern dhdfgd The caffeine is starting to kick in so I’m feeling better. I think I was partly having a withdrawal headache since it’s gone now. This is kind of a long post so I’ll put it under a read more~
*Whispers* larinchai I got your ask I’m working on answering it. I’m giving you more information about all my OCs then you probably wanted. that’s why it’s taking so long to answer. Gomen.
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
_(┐「ε:)_ I don’t think I ever uploaded this, I reformatted the Menu image into a 11x17 poster.
I’m going to Toracon this weekend and I realized I didn’t really have many new items because of the game I’m working on, so I made some button designs from images I made for the game. it sounds like the AA is split into separate rooms again this year OTL I hope you can find me. If you want to buy any and aren’t going to Toracon I put them up on my StorEnvy as preorders and they will be ready for shipping after the con. (Which I should mention I’ll be closing my shop soon after the con with it reopening after I’ve moved and settled in, likely late May.)
I forgot to post this to Tumblr.